Tuesday 6 March 2012

Delicious Looking Food Miniature Jewellery For Adults

I've been very busy with the site lately adding new stock, changing the homepage, fulfilling orders, creating new products, etc that I generally don't get time to blog everyday like I would like to.
However when my best friend announce she was thinking of starting up a jewellery business to promote her unique food brand of products, I jumped at the chance to help her.
The end result is a very fascinating and exciting range of polymer clay jewellery designed for food lovers everywhere.
If there's one thing most people love it's food. It doesn't matter if it's junk or health food people love the process of preparing, cooking and ultimately eating their favourite food dish.
Believe it or not there's a huge market for food jewellery.
People don't just like to eat the stuff they like to wear it too. Sellers are catching up on this new trend and are jumping at the chance to offer something new to the public. I'm guilty of it myself and have found from experience Food Jewellery is quite popular with the public.
This new trend to take the jewellery world by storm is not targeted at children for obvious reasons, adults are the main recipients and they tend to be largely young women between the ages of 20 to 35, who love reading fashion magazines, into celebrities and usually love niche products.
Polymer clay aka Fimo can be purchased anywhere that sells clay.
There are different types of clay depending on what you plan to use it for.
My friend has a very interesting store selling some really lifelike and lovely designs, it's called Food Jewellery Direct.
Here are some of her unique work which she gave me permission to republish on my blog.
Even I couldn't believe how good they look in real life. The biscuits especially look like the real deal and she crafts them all herself.















You can find more of her stunning creation at: http://www.foodjewellerydirect.co.uk
 I'm usually not into miniature jewellery, as you can tell from my site, however I became a fan instantly when I saw her amazing work.
She's been making miniature jewellery for years, but only now decided to turn it into a business.
Why not take a look at her site and let us know what you think?
You can also join her facebook fan page here Food jewellery Direct Facebook.
Spread the word about this cool site!


2 comments: